Can I take Norco if I am taking isocarboxazid?

Taking the pain reliever Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) with isocarboxazid (Marplan), an antidepressant that's in a class of drugs called monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, may intensify the effects of either drug and increase the likelihood of certain side effects. In fact, this is true of any MAO inhibitor, so make sure your doctor knows about any and all drugs and supplements you take before you being using Norco so that he or she can decide if Norco is safe for you to take, and if so, what dosage, timing and frequency is best.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
how can analgesics relieve cold symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
how should i take analgesics ?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
how do analgesics relieve foot pain ?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...