Can I take Norco if I have a history of prostate problems?

If you have a history of prostate or urinary problems, talk to your doctor before taking Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). This prescription drug for moderate to moderately severe pain can make it difficult to urinate. A different medication may be a better choice for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...