Can I take Norco if I have a history of prostate problems?

If you have a history of prostate or urinary problems, talk to your doctor before taking Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). This prescription drug for moderate to moderately severe pain can make it difficult to urinate. A different medication may be a better choice for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...