Can I take Norco if I have a history of prostate problems?

If you have a history of prostate or urinary problems, talk to your doctor before taking Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). This prescription drug for moderate to moderately severe pain can make it difficult to urinate. A different medication may be a better choice for you.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...