What is Vastu Shastra?

Vastu Shastra is related to ayurvedic medicine; it looks at how the home is impacting the lives of the inhabitants. In this video, neurology and ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explains this science, and how it's connected to feng shui.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

What is Slow Medicine?
What is Slow Medicine?
In a world of fast food, instant messages and 24/7 availability, most of us want quick answers, especially when it comes to  our health. Most of us, t...
How can I accelerate my body's natural healing process?
You can accelerate you body’s natural healing process by consuming a diet rich in fruits, vegetables...
Is preventive medicine holistic?
Chris KilhamChris Kilham
Holistic means that something is approached from a total mind and body perspective. The ongoing prev...
What Herbal Treatments Can Ease Heartburn?