Is my daughter's morning throat-clearing a sign she has allergies?

For the most part, morning throat clearing can be due to different causes, one of them being allergies. It could also be due to postnasal drainage, causing accumulation of mucus to the back of the throat and irritating the cough reflex. For the most part, postnasal drainage can also be due to allergies.

Continue Learning about Allergies Symptoms

how can i help prevent allergy symptoms that affect my eyes and eyelids ?
If possible, avoid exposure to whatever is causing your eye allergy. If that's not an option, though...
how are skin allergies different from other allergic reactions ?
Skin allergies are similar to any other allergies in that they are caused by an overreaction of the ...
what are the symptoms of an allergic reaction ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The body's first line of defense against potentially dangerous invaders includes the mouth, eyes, lu...
how can i control my allergy symptoms ?
You can't control your allergies with a single approach. You've got to use every symptom-soothin...