How can I add clitoral stimulation to intercourse?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

You can add clitoral stimulation lots of ways. You can touch your clitoris; your partner can touch your clitoris; you can use a vibrator on your clitoris; your partner can use a vibrator on your clitoris; you can sandwich a vibrator between your two bodies; you can angle penetration so that your partner’s pubic bone rocks against your clitoris; you can be on top so that your clitoris rocks against your partner’s pubic bone; you can choose a position that keeps your thighs clamped together, which allows for stimulation of your clitoris; you can explore G-spot stimulation, just to name a few.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I achieve the best orgasm?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an org...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on p...
How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
Debby HerbenickDebby Herbenick
First, don’t make orgasm a goal, which only adds anxiety. That said, try touching her clitoris d...