How can I add clitoral stimulation to intercourse?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

You can add clitoral stimulation lots of ways. You can touch your clitoris; your partner can touch your clitoris; you can use a vibrator on your clitoris; your partner can use a vibrator on your clitoris; you can sandwich a vibrator between your two bodies; you can angle penetration so that your partner’s pubic bone rocks against your clitoris; you can be on top so that your clitoris rocks against your partner’s pubic bone; you can choose a position that keeps your thighs clamped together, which allows for stimulation of your clitoris; you can explore G-spot stimulation, just to name a few.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman is less likely to have orgasms early in a relationship. Her body needs time to adapt to the ...
How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Focus more on foreplay during sex. The spark of novelty, anticipation, sharing fantasies and other p...
How can I reach orgasm if my partner has premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
There's a whole world of sexual activities that have nothing to do with when a guy ejaculates -- or ...
Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?
A small amount of alcohol may put you in the mood for sex, but larger quantities can impair not only...