How do I perform "hand-to-feet" exercise?

Lay on the floor holding a physioball. Keep your core engaged and spine in neutral alignment. With your arms extended over your head hold the ball bend at the wait and bring your hands holding the ball towards your feet. Transfer the ball towards to your feet and slowly back down. Repeat transferring the ball back to your hands.

Continue Learning about Ab/Core Exercises

Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
Exercises to Keep Up Core Strength
The 1979 film The China Syndrome, reporters (Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas) discover the cover-up of a potential nuclear plant disaster—or China synd...
How should I do decline abdominal crunches?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
The decline crunch is one of the most effective abdominal exercises, because the decline positio...
How do I stretch my obliques?
A great stretch for the obliques is the stability ball abdominal stretch with rotation.  Perform the...
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge
Transform YOU: Floor Bridge