Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
Eat Right to Think RightTry Brain Fit Life
Get HealthierJoin Transform YOU, our FREE weight-loss program
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Natalie Castro-Romero, MS, RD
Nutrition & Dietetics
Baptist Health South Florida
How can I control my food portions?
It is much harder to eyeball the right portion size when eating out of a large amount. Portion out your snacks and don’t eat right out of the bowl or bag . . .
- Q How does an irregular eating schedule affect my health?
- Q How can I stay focused on my healthy nutrition goals?
- Q What should I do when I'm stressed and crave junk food?
- Q Why should I avoid processed foods?
- Q What foods should I have in my pantry?
- Q What should I know before I try a vegetarian diet?
- Q Which foods can help me maintain high energy levels?
- Q What should I do if junk food is all that's available?
- Q What are the benefits of local food?
- Q How can food help me control my emotions?
Try these tips to save money and make healthier choices at the supermarket.
Are Your Grocery Picks Expired? How to Read Food Labels Best Picks at the Farmers Market Superfoods for Beauty Learn More: See All Nutrition Articles
Diet and Nutrition VideosSee more videos
Healthy Smoothies for a Flat Belly
Trim your tummy with these delicious smoothie recipes that boost your health and are easy to make.
Get Kids to Eat Their Veggies
Many kids won't touch broccoli or other strong-flavored vegetables with a 10-foot fork. Here's one way to get them happily eating more of the green stuff.
Discussions on DailyStrength
How do you eat healthily at parties?
Addicted to junk food!
Diet vs. Exercise
Welcome to the group. It's nice that you've joined up to work with everyone on achieving goals. There is a weekly weigh-in thread, too, if you're up for it. We don't have to post our weight, but we can mention how we've done this week, if we're up or down, tired, anxious -- all that good stuff. Glad you're on board.