A registered dietitian is a food and nutrition expert that not only has the expertise but training and credentials. For example, dietitians have a bachelor degree on nutrition and dietetics, they have to complete an accredited, supervised practice program at a health care facility and pass a national...Read More
The ideal amounts of nutrients on a nutrition label may vary depending on the food you are buying.
- When it comes to breads, you want to aim for 2 grams of fiber or more.
- Cereals you want to select ones with 5 grams or more of fiber.
- For canned foods, buy the "low sodium: which is equivalent
Ximena Jimenez found the following answer helpful:There are many different types of vegetarian diets. The most common types are:
- Vegan - This group does not eat meat, eggs, or dairy products.
- Lacto-vegetarian - This group does not eat meat or eggs. However, they will eat dairy products.
- Lacto-ovo vegetarian - This group does not eat any