Sharecare Give Thanks: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO ACTIVE ProMedica Employees AT THE TIME of the drawing, WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sharecare Give Thanks Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes) is limited to active ProMedica (“Sponsor”) employees (“Participant(s)” or “you”), who are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor’s affiliates Sharecare Operating Company, Inc., the Prize providers, and each of their respective affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers, and promotional partners (collectively the “Promotions Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: To enter, Participant must register as a Participant in the Sweepstakes at https://paramountwellness.sharecare.com, and complete the Give Thanks Challenge between December 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”), whether or not the Participant has already completed the Give Thanks challenge before the Promotion Period (“Entry”). Completion of the foregoing tasks will entitle Participant to one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per Participant.
Alternate Entries: As an alternate Entry into the Sweepstakes, Participant may enter by mailing in a 3 x 5 card with first name, last name, date of birth, gender, phone number, full address including zip code, and email address to the following address:
c/o Marketing – ProMedica Registration Sweepstakes
255 East Paces Ferry Rd NE Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30305
Alternate Entries must be received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Incomplete information cannot be processed for entry. Each card received entitles the Participant to one (1) alternate Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for cards lost or damaged in the mail. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than the maximum allowed entries or who Sponsor believes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, has attempted to game the Promotion using multiple email addresses or the like.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will select winners for the Sweepstakes at the close of the Promotion Period. Sponsor will randomly select Seventy-Five (75) winners from a pool of all Participants submitting Entries during the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES: Each winner will receive a $100 eGift Card (the “Prize”). Members must each have a valid email address to receive their Prize.
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of Entries received. Subject to conditions of winning in Section 3, a single Entry qualifies a Participant to win Sweepstakes Prize. Winners will be notified within approximately fourteen (14) business days of drawing.
Winners will be emailed their Prize to the Participant’s registered email address through Sharecare. Members must each have a valid email address to receive their Prize. Expenses not specified are winner’s responsibility.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of winner notification, or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in the Prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. If Prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, Prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. No Prize transfer or cash redemption. No Prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to Prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a Prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. TAXES: Each Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, and is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize.
7. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, Participants agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion.
8. INDEMNITY: Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the Participant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the Participant has not complied with these Official Rules. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Any person who supplies false information, obtains Entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any Prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who actually submitted an online or phone device entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotions Entities from any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sponsor or Releases Entities’ web sites, (b) participating in any aspect of the Promotion, (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Promotion, or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any Prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize. The Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective Prize after it has been delivered.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF THE SPONSOR AS LISTED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL PARTICIPANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR JOIN IN ANY CLASS ACTION REGARDING THE PROMOTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, with jurisdiction and venue in County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules and all claims must be resolved in the courts of County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules.
13. WINNER LIST: To view the list of winners, please visit https://www.sharecare.com/pages/promedica-give-thanks-sweepstakes-winners-2023
14. SPONSOR: ProMedica, 100 Madison Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN SWEEPSTAKES. Promotion open from December 1, 2023 and ends December 31, 2023. Open to Active ProMedica Employees. Must be at least 18 to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all Prizes is $7,500.