What is Radiance treatment for wrinkles?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
This is an FDA approved product, made of calcium-hydroxylapetite, which is a precursor of bone and is obtained from cadaveric human tissue. It is used for the deeper lines around the mouth and fat atrophy of the cheeks. It is thought to last two to five years when used for other purposes in other parts of the body such as to help treat urinary incontinence, although studies are still underway to define more clearly how long it really lasts in the skin.

Continue Learning about Wrinkle Treatments

What are the treatment options for wrinkles?
Debra Jaliman, MDDebra Jaliman, MD
Modern medicine has yielded some great wrinkle treatments. Learn about the options in this video wit...
If I stop botox or dysport, will the lines get worse?
Heidi Waldorf, MDHeidi Waldorf, MD
Dermatologist Dr. Heidi Waldorf explains whether or not facial lines will get worse if a patient...
How can I naturally get rid of wrinkles in my face?
James M.. WilmottJames M.. Wilmott
One does not have to apply high tech active ingredients to effectively improve the appearance of wri...
What Are the Treatment Options for Wrinkles?