What is Radiance treatment for wrinkles?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
This is an FDA approved product, made of calcium-hydroxylapetite, which is a precursor of bone and is obtained from cadaveric human tissue. It is used for the deeper lines around the mouth and fat atrophy of the cheeks. It is thought to last two to five years when used for other purposes in other parts of the body such as to help treat urinary incontinence, although studies are still underway to define more clearly how long it really lasts in the skin.

Continue Learning about Wrinkle Treatments

How can I learn about possible treatments for wrinkles?
Certain types of facial exfoliants can help soften the appearance of wrinkles. Chemical peels can mi...
What are collagens for improving wrinkles?
Collagen cosmetic products have been on the market for over 20 years. Some of the most popular a...
What Are the Treatment Options for Wrinkles?
If I Stop Botox or Dysport, Will the Lines Get Worse?