What is Radiance treatment for wrinkles?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
This is an FDA approved product, made of calcium-hydroxylapetite, which is a precursor of bone and is obtained from cadaveric human tissue. It is used for the deeper lines around the mouth and fat atrophy of the cheeks. It is thought to last two to five years when used for other purposes in other parts of the body such as to help treat urinary incontinence, although studies are still underway to define more clearly how long it really lasts in the skin.

Continue Learning about Wrinkle Treatments

What are synthetic fillers for treating wrinkles?
Synthetic fillers (Artefill, Radiesse, Sculptra) are used for filling facial wrinkles and folds. It ...
What is ablative treatment for wrinkles?
Ablative treatment removes the top skin layer and stimulates new collagen generation in middle l...
What Are the Treatment Options for Wrinkles?
What Is the Best Treatment for Lines Around My Eyes (Crows Feet)?