Does maintaining weight loss get easier with time?

James O. Hill
Yes, they do. Follow the stories of people who've successfully lost weight and they'll tell you that the longer they keep the weight off, the easer it gets. The reason for this is that when you lose a significant amount of weight, you feel like a new person. It's a new mind-set, and all these lifestyle changes you've made feel like a natural part of the new you.

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

Waist Management, Not Weight Management
Waist Management, Not Weight Management
It's hard to forget about body fat. You see it when you get dressed, get washed, and get jiggy. You feel it when you sit down, when you walk upstairs,...
Can Coffee Make You Fat?
Can Coffee Make You Fat?
Want to gain 20 pounds this year? Didn't think so. So pay extra close attention to what goes into your coffee. A study broke down the calorie count o...
How can I achieve long-term weight control?
The best way to achieve long-term weight control is to establish healthy eating and exercise habits ...
How can fruits and vegetables help me manage my weight?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
A diet rich in fruits and vegetables can help you manage your weight. Here's how: Most fruits an...