Where on my body can I expect to lose and gain weight with age?

Audrey Kunin, MD
Dermatology
As we age, we pick up fat in all those annoying areas: the tummy, the thighs, hips, buttocks and the jowls. Yet at the same time, we lose vital fat that "tents up" our facial structure, helping maintain a youthful fullness.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

For Better Weight Loss, Love Your Body Before You Diet
Don’t wait until you're finally slim enough to wear your new bathing suit (summer 2015?) to show your body some love. Here's the surprising reason: Fa...
What are possible side effects of weight-loss supplements?
Weight-loss supplements often contain stimulants like caffeine, and side effects of caffeine in ...
How to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
How to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
Get tips from Dr. Mike Roizen’s latest book, This is YOUR Do-Over.
Lose Weight With This Snack
Lose Weight With This Snack