How much water do I have to drink to help me lose weight?

Experts are recommending up to 12 cups (96 ounces) of water a day, but for most people, 8 (64 ounces) cups is more realistic. Take it one step at a time by drinking just a cup of water more per day than what you’re used to. Then for every 3 weeks, increase your intake of water by one cup until you reach all 8 cups a day. Good Luck!

For more helpful tips on weight loss go to: www.weight-loss-plans-4-you.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

4 Small Eating Changes for Big Weight Loss
When you think of losing weight, do you worry you’ll have to eat foods that taste like cardboard or say no to sweets altogether? Not necessary. In fac...
Why should I commit to 30 minutes of exercise a day?
Diane Armstrong, NASM Elite TrainerDiane Armstrong, NASM Elite Trainer
Most of us know we need to be physically active to be healthy. Here’s what we can agree on—we’ll giv...
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
Deborah Wilburn
Exercise Harder to Eat Less
Exercise Harder to Eat Less