How can adding cocoa powder to my diet help me lose weight?

Sharon Richter, RD
Adding cocoa powder to your diet can help you lose weight because it's low in calories, and will help satisfy your sweet cravings. Watch registered dietician Sharon Richter explain why cocoa powder is a great, sweet addition to fruit and yogurt.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Food-Proof Way to Lose Weight: Keep a Food Diary
Top athletes make sure they know precisely what they eat every day: This year’s Super Bowl champ, Patriot’s QB Tom Brady (he’s 41) follows a strict ro...
Why is it important to be patient when trying to lose weight?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
If you want to lose weight, be patient. Don't beat yourself up if the weight doesn't drop off even i...
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
Deborah Wilburn
What Can Men Do to Increase Their Chances of Having Successful Weight Loss?