Does watching less TV help with weight loss?

Chase away belly fat by pushing the "off" button on your TV remote. People who cut their TV time in half consume 100 fewer calories a day without even trying. That's a pound every 35 days without even trying!

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Why should I keep a food diary if I want to lose weight?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
Keeping track of the foods you eat will clue you in to what kinds of foods you should be choosing fo...
11 Secrets to a Slimmer Summer
11 Secrets to a Slimmer Summer11 Secrets to a Slimmer Summer11 Secrets to a Slimmer Summer11 Secrets to a Slimmer Summer
These editor-approved weight loss tips will help you lean out this season. Cook outs, frozen treats, refreshing cocktails—it’s easy to gain weight ove...
Is Diabetes Preventable?
Is Diabetes Preventable?
Does Emotional Eating Tend to Be an Issue for Men?