Can I eat chocolate while on a diet?

Certain types of chocolate are actually beneficial to your health. In this video, Dr. Oz gives us the low-down on what chocolate you can include in your diet.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Do’s and Don’ts of Starting a Weight Loss Plan With Your Partner
It takes two to tango—especially if you’re doing the weight-loss pas de deux, say researchers at the Department of Communication Studies, University o...
How can I get rid of a double chin?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
It is possible to get rid of a double chin without cosmetic surgery through diet and weight loss if ...
8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol
8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol
Slimming down can do wonders for your waistline and your cholesterol levels.
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?