What is the best weight loss plan for someone who is obese?

As with all individuals starting a weight loss program, safe, gradual and consistent changes of unhealthy habits to new healthy ones is what I recommend. This applies to nutrition as well as exercise. Pace yourself and trust the process. Focus on progress and not how much further to your goal.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Lose Extra Weight with 3 Easy Tricks
Lose Extra Weight with 3 Easy Tricks
Step one to losing those holiday pounds: Cut back on the calories, and amp up the exercise. Simple formula. But for extra fat blasting, try these thre...
How can I curb hunger while trying to lose weight?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
One response to the sensation of hunger can be to eat, which is fine at the right time and in the ri...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
The Weight-Loss Strategy That Works
The Weight-Loss Strategy That Works