At what time should I stop eating at night if I want to lose weight?

If you want to lose or maintain weight, you should stop eating at least three hours before going to bed. In this video, surgery specialist James Rosser Jr., MD, shares a good rule of thumb with regard to when you should stop eating at night.

Is having a eating cut-off time at night the secret to weight loss? In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Linda Lee discusses circadian rhythms and what eating habits are best for long-term weight loss.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Lose More Weight with This Simple Tech Trick
You might drop more preholiday diet pounds if you tap into this simple technology: e-mail. Yep, in a study, dieters who got a little love, support, a...
I am trying to lose weight and am at a plateau, am I in starvation mode?
Heather Campbell, NASM Elite TrainerHeather Campbell, NASM Elite Trainer
If you have hit a weight loss plateau, you are not in starvation mode. You have actually reached a s...
How to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
How to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
Get tips from Dr. Mike Roizen’s latest book, This is YOUR Do-Over.
How Can My Spouse and I Lose Weight As a Team?