How big is the incision for weight loss surgery?

Modern advances in technology have significantly reduced the incision size necessary for weight loss surgery. Using newer laser technology reduces the incision size, pain and recovery time for patients.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Post Weight-loss Surgery Nutrition
Post Weight-loss Surgery Nutrition
If you’re one of the 250,000 people in North America who had weight-loss surgery last year, it’s important to avoid nutritional deficiencies that can ...
How do I talk to my doctor about weight loss surgery?
Menorah Medical CenterMenorah Medical Center
To talk to your doctor about weight loss surgery, simply express to your doctor your inability to su...
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
Find out what to expect from bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, lap band, sleeve gastrectomy and intragastric balloon, if you just can’t los...
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?