How big is the incision for weight loss surgery?

Modern advances in technology have significantly reduced the incision size necessary for weight loss surgery. Using newer laser technology reduces the incision size, pain and recovery time for patients.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

How Life Changes After Weight Loss Surgery
A growing number of Americans who are obese and not able to lose weight through diet and exercise alone are choosing to undergo weight loss surgery, s...
What is a gastric pacemaker?
Melissa B. Bagloo, MDMelissa B. Bagloo, MD
A gastric pacemaker or stimulator is a device that is implanted under the skin and attached to two n...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?