What does it feel like to have a balloon in the stomach?

If you get a balloon placed in your stomach and then fill it up, you are going to be a little uncomfortable as your body gets used to it. The main issues are going to be pain and nausea in the first week as your stomach adapts to the balloon sitting there. Once your body adapts, you won’t really notice that it is there.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

How Life Changes After Weight Loss Surgery
A growing number of Americans who are obese and not able to lose weight through diet and exercise alone are choosing to undergo weight loss surgery, s...
Why should I visit a weight loss surgeon?
Rose Medical CenterRose Medical Center
Wanting to lose weight and improve your health are reasons to see a weight loss surgeon. Wanting a l...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?