What changes can I make to my morning routine to help me lose weight?

Want to jump start your metabolism at the beginning of your day? In this video, fitness and weight-loss expert Tim Ferriss tells Dr. Oz about three easy changes to your morning routine that can help you lose fat faster.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
What is the most natural way to lose weight?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
The most natural way to lose weight is with food and exercise. Eating three meals and two snacks thr...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you use a food diary to lose weight?
Mercedes Moebuis - Sharecare TransformerMercedes Moebuis - Sharecare Transformer
I think keep track of every morsel of food is extremely important, every bit adds up! I love sites s...
What Are the Risks of Fat-Burning Supplements That Contain Stimulants?