Can other people help me lose weight?

Connecting with a weight-loss buddy is a great idea. Studies show that people who ask for support from family or friends when they're trying to eat better and exercise more are more successful at losing weight.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
Why is it important to realize exactly how much I eat?
dotFITdotFIT
If you don’t know how much you’re eating, you won’t know when to stop, making you unable to control ...
Will I gain weight if I eat at night?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on how many calories you eat throughout the day and how active you a...
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight