Can the practice of ear stapling help me lose weight?

Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Accredited acupuncture colleges don't teach ear stapling, due to risk of infections, and since there's no proof it works for weight loss. Watch oriental medicine expert Daniel Hsu, DAOM, explain why ear acupuncture or ear seeds are better options.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
Why do my buttocks store fat?
People with gluteofemoral fat have less blood flow to break down the fat in their buttocks, so t...
Is there a safe medication that can be used to lose weight?
Dr. Mark C. Houston, MDDr. Mark C. Houston, MD
There are several nutrients that are very safe to assist in weight loss by increasing fat burning.  ...
Is It Safe to Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for Weight Loss?