What are the risks of taking ICaps?

If you take other multivitamins within two hours of taking ICaps or you take a larger dose of ICaps than recommended, there is a risk of overdose. It is possible to overdose on iron, as well as vitamins A, D, E and K. Such overdoses can be life threatening. Seek medical attention if you believe you have overdosed or if you begin to experience symptoms of overdose. Symptoms of a vitamin overdose can include coughing up blood, bloody diarrhea, blood in your urine or stools, black and tarry stools, constipation, severe stomach pain, severe headache, severe back pain, muscle or joint pain, vomiting, warmth or a tingly feeling, appetite loss, weight loss, hair loss, peeling skin, pale skin, blue lips, changes in menstrual periods, easy bruising or bleeding, weakness, shallow breathing, weak or rapid pulse and convulsions.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

The FDA Warns That Biotin May Mask Test Results
In the 1994 Jim Carrey film, The Mask, timid bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss discovers a magical mask, which transforms him into a manic, confident (and gre...
Should I take vitamins or other supplements?
Jay Morgan, NASM Elite TrainerJay Morgan, NASM Elite Trainer
First, it is imperative to discuss supplementation with your medical doctor as well as your pharmaci...
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
Hit the kitchen before you head to the pharmacy—you can get nearly all your essential vitamins and minerals from food. Nearly 68 percent of Americans ...
If I Could Only Have One Vitamin, Which One Should I Take?