How does biotin help onychoschizia?

Biotin or the vitamin B12 has been proven to help onychoschizia by providing the necessary nutrients your nails need. Some researchers suggest that you take about 2 to 3 milligrams of Biotin a day. Some other supplements that might help your onychoschizia include calcium, minerals, and gelatin. However, these other supplements have not been proven and Biotin remains your best supplement option.

Continue Learning about Biotin

Ways Biotin Can Skew Test Results
Ways Biotin Can Skew Test Results
Bio-fuel, biotin supplements and biosphere: Which “bio” does the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommend you avoid if you want to get a proper re...
What is the role of biotin in my body?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and amino ac...
What is the maximum daily dosage of biotin?
Most individuals get adequate amounts of biotin through their diet and do not need supplementati...
What should I avoid while taking biotin?
Biotin has no known adverse interactions with any medications, supplements, food, or beverages. ...