Tip: Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make you look 3 years younger.
- Q What type of vitamin E supplement should I take to prevent heart disease?
- Q What is the generic name for Alpha-E?
- Q What is D-Alpha Gems used for?
- Q How can vitamin E help keep my skin healthy?
- Q Are there any side effects of vitamin E?
- Q Should I stop taking vitamin E supplements because of the SELECT study?