Tip: Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make you look 3 years younger.
- Q What is D-Alpha Gems used for?
- Q What are the risks of taking vitamin E?
- Q Should I stop taking vitamin E supplements because of the SELECT study?
- Q Is there a generic version of vitamin E?
- Q Can vitamin E reduce the risk of prostate cancer?
- Q What are the health benefits of vitamin E?