Tip: Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make you look 3 years younger.
- Q Are there any side effects of vitamin E?
- Q Should I take vitamin E if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What type of vitamin E supplement should I take to prevent heart disease?
- Q What should seniors know before using Aquasol E?
- Q What is the effect of vitamin E on arthritis?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I take vitamin E?