Tip: Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make you look 3 years younger.
- Q How much vitamin E do I need per day as a teen?
- Q What is the effect of vitamin E on arthritis?
- Q What should I know before using vitamin E supplements?
- Q Why should I avoid vitamin E supplements if I take a statin?
- Q Is Vitamin E regulated by the FDA?
- Q How can vitamin E help keep my skin healthy?