How does vitamin D work?

Vitamin D works to ensure healthy bones and teeth by regulating two minerals in the body. The minerals are calcium and phosphorus, both vital in the health of bone and teeth.

Continue Learning about Vitamin D

Jump-start Your Well-being with Vitamin D
Turns out, vitamin D has more power to protect your happiness, heart and lungs than was previously known. A study in the European Journal of Preventi...
How does vitamin D affect mood?
Jill A. Grimes, MDJill A. Grimes, MD
Vitamin D appears to play a role in mood, so that if you are deficient in vitamin D, you may be ...
How much vitamin D can I take before it damages my organs?
MediGuardMediGuard
It is pretty common practice to use a loading regimen of Vitamin D such as yours so that it does not...
How Much Sun Is Needed to Keep Healthy Vitamin D Levels?