How do I prepare to see my doctor about my vertigo and dizziness?

To help prepare for your doctor's appointment for vertigo and dizziness, prepare a list of specific symptoms, including whether you feel a spinning sensation and/or lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, or loss of vision or hearing. Also note the frequency and circumstances preceding your vertigo and dizziness. For example, tell your doctor what actions or head motions were involved when the episode occurred. It's also a good idea to prepare a list of questions you may have about your symptoms. You may want to ask a friend or relative to accompany you, particular someone who may have been present during your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Vertigo & Dizziness Diagnosis