Does verrucous carcinoma affect men differently than women?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Verrucous carcinoma seems to affect men and women in mostly the same ways. The only difference between its effects on men and women is that males are more likely than females to develop verrucous carcinoma. However, because it can affect both sexes, it's important that anyone who notices symptoms of verrucous carcinoma talks to a doctor.

Continue Learning about Verrucous Carcinoma

Is verrucous carcinoma serious?
Verrucous carcinoma can be somewhat serious, but most of the time it's quite treatable. Verrucous ca...
Can verrucous carcinoma be prevented?
Because so little is known about the causes of verrucous carcinoma, there's not much you can do to p...
How do I manage my verrucous carcinoma on a daily basis?
Managing your verrucous carcinoma on a daily basis begins with treatment. Treatment often involves s...
Is there a cure for verrucous carcinoma?
There is no guaranteed cure for verrucous carcinoma, but in most cases, treatment is very successful...