Will I be able to feel full on a plant-based diet?

You will be able to feel full on a plant-based diet if you're eating a diet that's filled with whole grains, fruits and vegetables and other natural foods. If you're eating processed foods, foods that come in a package, foods that don't have a lot of water to them, then you probably won't feel full on a plant-based diet. It is possible you might need to eat an extra time every day on a plant-based diet. But for people who like to eat more than three times a day, that's okay.

Continue Learning about Vegetarian Diets

Where to Find the Best Plant-Based Proteins
You don’t have to be a vegetarian (over 7 million folks in America are) to want to increase your intake of plant-based protein. But, it’s a great idea...
How can I meet my dietary protein needs while on a vegetarian diet?
Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.
Today with all the soy protein options, it is very easy to meet your daily protein needs. We, in the...
5 Unexpected Reasons to Adopt a Plant-Based Diet
5 Unexpected Reasons to Adopt a Plant-Based Diet5 Unexpected Reasons to Adopt a Plant-Based Diet5 Unexpected Reasons to Adopt a Plant-Based Diet5 Unexpected Reasons to Adopt a Plant-Based Diet
Better digestion, lower heart disease risks and other surprising reasons to eat more fruits and veggies.
What Are Common Types of Vegetarian Diets?