Who should not take BayHep B?

If you are allergic to any ingredient in BayHep B you should not be treated with the medication. This includes an allergic reaction to any other human immune globulin product. Because its long-term effects are still not fully understood, use of BayHep B in children is not recommended. Make sure to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before receiving the medication.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Back-to-School Vaccinations All Preteens and Teens Need
Vaccinations are something to shine a light on as your adolescents head back to school. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has the f...
Is the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine really worth the risk?
The measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is worth the very slight risk of getting it. Without th...
How safe is the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Today’s vaccines, including the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, are the most effective and...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?