What are common side effects of the Gardasil HPV vaccine?

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) note no serious side effects with Gardasil. Soreness at the injection site is the most common complaint. Other commonly reported side effects include fever, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and fainting. In rare instances, women have been allergic to the vaccine.

Continue Learning about Vaccine

Back-to-School Vaccinations All Preteens and Teens Need
Vaccinations are something to shine a light on as your adolescents head back to school. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has the f...
What is the link between the MMR vaccine and autism?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
Some people are concerned that vaccination causes autism. However, there is no scientific evidence l...
Who should get the pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine?
Pertussis (whooping cough) vaccines are recommended for children, adolescents, and adults, including...
Dr. Diane Harper - How do I protect myself from human papillomavirus (HPV)?