What can I do if my health insurance doesn't cover vaccinations?

Most health insurance plans cover the cost of vaccinations. However, you should check with your insurance provider before going to the doctor. If you don't have health insurance, or if your insurance doesn't cover vaccinations, your child is eligible for vaccines through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. The VFC Program helps families of eligible children who might not otherwise have access to recommended childhood vaccines.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

France Just Made 11 Childhood Vaccines Mandatory
Starting in 2018, French children will be legally required to complete 11 vaccines. That includes the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), polio and meni...
Who is eligible for vaccinations through the VFC program?
Children younger than 19 years of age are eligible for Vaccines for Children (VFC) vaccines if they ...
Why should a child be vaccinated?
Ogden Regional Medical CenterOgden Regional Medical Center
The benefits of childhood vaccinations far outweigh any risks. According a Centers for Disease Contr...
What Are Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy)?
What Are Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy)?