How can the VFC program help me pay for my child's vaccinations?

The Vaccines for Children (VFC) program helps families of eligible children who might not otherwise have access to recommended childhood vaccines. This government program provides vaccines for eligible children at no cost for the vaccine itself, although an administration fee may apply. These fees help providers cover the costs of giving the vaccines, including storing the vaccines and paying staff members to give vaccines to children.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Facts to Support Vaccinations
Facts to Support Vaccinations
When MTV celebrated its 29th birthday this summer, the music video channel had to face facts. Music videos have become super-popular on venues like Yo...
What is a subunit vaccine?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Whereas some vaccines use the whole microbe, subunit vaccines use only those parts of the microb...
Hawaii Health Alert: 6 Myths That Aren’t True You Need to Know About Vaccines
Hawaii Health Alert: 6 Myths That Aren’t True You Need to Know About VaccinesHawaii Health Alert: 6 Myths That Aren’t True You Need to Know About VaccinesHawaii Health Alert: 6 Myths That Aren’t True You Need to Know About VaccinesHawaii Health Alert: 6 Myths That Aren’t True You Need to Know About Vaccines
No, immunizations aren't linked to autism. The number of Hawaii’s kindergartners who are unvaccinated is on the rise. In the 2014-15 school year, ther...
What Is Thimerosal?
What Is Thimerosal?