How can the VFC program help me pay for my child's vaccinations?

The Vaccines for Children (VFC) program helps families of eligible children who might not otherwise have access to recommended childhood vaccines. This government program provides vaccines for eligible children at no cost for the vaccine itself, although an administration fee may apply. These fees help providers cover the costs of giving the vaccines, including storing the vaccines and paying staff members to give vaccines to children.

Continue Learning about Vaccines & Immunizations

Vaccines and Herd Immunity: What You Need to Know
Outbreaks of vaccination-controllable diseases are spreading. When the number of measles cases hit 30 in Clark Country, Washington, in December 2019,...
Do the benefits of vaccinations outweigh the risks?
Yes, all of the research data indicates that the benefits from vaccinations greatly outweigh the pot...
Can my child get the mumps vaccine if he is allergic to eggs?
Egg allergies once kept many children from getting mumps vaccine, but no longer. The MMR or MMRV vac...
The Shingles Vaccine Is Safe and Effective