Studies in Japan and China have favorable results regarding blueberries preventing UTI. However, there have been few trials in English-speaking countries. The studies exploring blueberries for UTI are currently considered too poor methodologically to yield clinically useful information.
- Q How can cutting down on sugar reduce yeast overgrowth?
- Q Why is it important to see a doctor for urinary tract infections?
- Q How can I prevent a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
- Q What is the advice on cranberry juice and urinary tract infections (UTIs)?
- Q What is a urinary tract infection?
- Q Will I be awake during the catheterization and interventional procedures?