Studies in Japan and China have favorable results regarding blueberries preventing UTI. However, there have been few trials in English-speaking countries. The studies exploring blueberries for UTI are currently considered too poor methodologically to yield clinically useful information.
- Q Why is it important to see a doctor for urinary tract infections?
- Q How can I keep from getting urinary tract infections (UTI)?
- Q What causes a split stream when I pee?
- Q What is the advice on cranberry juice and urinary tract infections (UTIs)?
- Q Can I catch a UTI from my partner during sex?
- Q How can I prevent a urinary tract infection (UTI)?