Blood in the urine is often present with kidney infections, but painless bloody urine is rarely due to an infection. High fever, back/flank pain and urinary tract discomfort are typically the signs of a kidney infection with or without visible blood in the urine.
- Q What is the duration of a kidney infection?
- Q How do other illnesses affect a kidney infection?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with a kidney infection?
- Q How do I manage my kidney infection on a daily basis?
- Q What are the long term effects of recurring kidney infections?
- Q How does a kidney infection affect women differently than men?