Blood in the urine is often present with kidney infections, but painless bloody urine is rarely due to an infection. High fever, back/flank pain and urinary tract discomfort are typically the signs of a kidney infection with or without visible blood in the urine.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with a kidney infection?
- Q What are the long term effects of recurring kidney infections?
- Q What is a kidney infection?
- Q Is a kidney infection serious for older adults?
- Q What lifestyle changes should I make if I have a kidney infection?
- Q What are the symptoms of a kidney infection?