What causes chronic incontinence?

Jill Rabin
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Chronic (long-term, persistent, but not necessarily permanent) incontinence develops slowly over a considerable amount of time and results from damage to or abnormalities in muscles and nerves or from gradual changes to the bladder or urethra
Mind Over Bladder: I Never Met a Bathroom I Didn't Like!

Advance praise for Mind Over Bladder "Where is the closest bathroom?" If you listen hard enough, these are the words you hear from the lips of millions of women as they enter malls, lobbies, museums,...

Continue Learning about Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary incontinence (UI) is the accidental release of urine, which can affect both men and women. Symptoms of UI may differ from person to person and the treatment options range from medications to surgery. Learn more from our ex...

perts about UI.