What should I do if I have nocturia?

Jill Rabin
OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
If you think nocturia is your problem, keep a voiding diary, which will help you determine the time and the amount of urine you are voiding and will help rule out more serious medical conditions such as heart failure or bladder cancer. See a doctor to ensure that your nocturia isn’t caused by a serious medical condition.
Mind Over Bladder: I Never Met a Bathroom I Didn't Like!

Advance praise for Mind Over Bladder "Where is the closest bathroom?" If you listen hard enough, these are the words you hear from the lips of millions of women as they enter malls, lobbies, museums,...

Continue Learning about Urinary Incontinence Treatment