Peripheral Heart Action (PHA) resistance training can be performed by people at varying fitness levels and it is very effective for changing body composition. PHA resistance training is a type of circuit training. The exercises are performed with no rest or very little rest in between as in circuit training. PHA specifically involves switching between upper body and lower body exercises, moving quickly from one to the next. Try adding a PHA workout into your training program to bust boredom while getting a great workout.
- Q Is circuit training a good way to improve strength conditioning for track?
- Q Will circuit training help my endurance?
- Q What should I know before I try circuit training?
- Q Is circuit training beneficial when trying to exercise to increase power?
- Q Is circuit training beneficial for weight loss?
- Q Is circuit training appropriate for anyone?