What do I avoid during all-fours rocking stretch for shoulders?

This exercise is excellent for lengthening chronically structures and the shoulder joint and shoulder joint. The exercise really focuses on lengthening the latissimus dorsi and teres major muscles as well as the shoulder capsule. Because of this it is common for the low back to arch when performing this exercise. As you stretch the latissimus muscle it will pull on the lower back and cause lumbar spine lordosis. It is important to start with the abdominals drawn-in and the lower back flat. Maintain the drawn-in, flat back posture through the entire movement.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

How Can I Exercise By Tap Dancing?
How Can I Exercise By Tap Dancing?
Want to Have More Energy? Baby Your Mitochondria
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks
Transform YOU: Jumping Jacks
How Do I Perform an Overhead Squat?
How Do I Perform an Overhead Squat?