How do I perform a standing hip flexor stretch?

Stand with one leg back and the other placed forward.  Point the toes of your back foot inward.  Contract your glutes and shift your body forward, straightening your rear leg.  Raise the arm that is on the same side as your rear leg, reaching to the opposite side until a stretch is felt in front of your pelvis.  Hold the side stretch and then rotate backwards.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

The Paleo Rhythm: An Exercise Diet for Every Age
By the time our ancestors saw the end of the Pleistocene era about 11,700 years ago, they’d embraced what some researchers call the Paleo Rhythm of li...
How should I do burst training?
JJ VirginJJ Virgin
There are a number of methods to approach burst training, and they all involve going full-out intens...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you.
Learn the 60 Second Workout
Learn the 60 Second Workout