Can dancing be good exercise?

Dancing is a great exercise.  All of your muscle groups will be used with dance.  Muscles ranging from your calves with each step you make to your quadriceps and hamstrings help your go side to side and back and forth.  Your glutes, abdominals, and lower back will be used to help you twist side to side, forward and back.  Your back, chest, biceps, triceps, and shoulders will be used with any upper body movements and if you dance like me then they really get put to work!

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

how do i loosen up tight hamstrings ?
Tony Ambler-Wright - Sharecare Fitness ExpertTony Ambler-Wright - Sharecare Fitness Expert
To get rid of those tight hamstrings try training your core to be more stable. It’s true that the ha...
what is a good dance workout for me ?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Every form of dance is great but you must find one that fits your personality. Maybe a form such as ...
what exercise will help me tone my outer thighs ?
Focusing on proper nutrition and participating in a structured exercise program consisting of re...
fartlek : funny name , serious workout
fartlek : funny name , serious workout