Lie on your back with your knees bent, keep your feet flat on the floor and your toes pointing straight ahead. Gently draw-in your navel towards your spine and contract your glutes. Slowly lift one foot off the floor with control, hold in the air for a few seconds and lower your foot back to the floor. Repeat with the other foot.
- Q What is linear periodization?
- Q How do I do a bench dumbbell triceps extension with both arms?
- Q How do I perform a 90/90 outer hamstring stretch?
- Q How should I do the seated leg lift exercise?
- Q How do I perform a cable rotation?
- Q How do I perform a ball triceps extension with alternating arms?