How should my child be treated for wheezing?

If your child has asthma and is wheezing, that's a sign they're having trouble getting air in and out. In this video, I explain how usually a rescue medication will help, but if symptoms worsen, you should call your doctor.

Continue Learning about Treatment Of Breathing Disorders

Are all breathing disorders treated with an inhaler?
Not all breathing disorders are treated with an inhaler. An inhaler might be necessary for chronic o...
Is there a cure for breathing disorders?
Whether or not there is a cure for a breathing disorder varies depending on the cause. Asthma, an ai...
How do medications treat breathing disorders?
The medications for treating breathing disorders vary, depending on the cause of the breathing disor...
Exercise Tips for People With COPD and Asthma