As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you use sleep to help you lose weight?

For me sleep is necessary for two health related reasons, weight loss and to manage my Crohn's disease. I know that if I don't get enough sleep that I start to choose foods that are fast rather than stop to cut up fruit or vegetables. This generally leads to junk/fast food which is really bad for my Crohn's. Getting enough sleep also helps me feel good before, during and after exercise. I know when I don't get enough sleep my exercise will also start to suffer so proper sleep is really important.

Continue Learning about Transformation Nation

As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you make time for exercise?
Jen McElroy - Sharecare TransformerJen McElroy - Sharecare Transformer
I schedule exercise into my day the way I schedule a meeting or a doctor's appointment. It is that i...
Where is the nearest Weight Watchers location?
Once logged into the Transformation Nation program on Sharecare, links will be provided to find a We...
Lose It With Lamb: Week 4
Lose It With Lamb: Week 4
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1
Lose It with Lamb: Week 1