- Amalaki works as a natural antioxidant and removes excess inflammation from the body. It also helps to increase lean body mass and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Haritaki supports the body’s natural cleansing process by gently removing toxins that accumulate in the colon.
- Bibhitaki is particularly effective in reducing the accumulation of fat and fluids in the body.
What Are Chakras? 0:34
- Q How do I give myself an abhyanga oil massage?
- Q How do Ayurvedic herbs affect cortisol?
- Q In Ayurvedic medicine, what is gharshana?
- Q What foods support the throat chakra in Ayurvedic medicine?
- Q What is the most important meal according to Ayurveda?
- Q In Ayurveda, what is agni?