What are the top questions I should ask my doctor?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Information about your weight, your family health history, and your lifestyle can help your doctor create a better treatment plan for you. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Vonda Wright reveal four important questions you should ask your doctor. Watch it now.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

How to Talk To Your Doctor About Embarrassing Questions
Going to the doctor isn’t exactly fun -- and it can be downright uncomfortable if you’ve got an embarrassing body issue you’re nervous to ask about. B...
How can I avoid feeling rushed in the doctor's office?
If you have a lot to discuss during a particular visit, tell the office receptionist so he or she ca...
Why is good communication with your doctor important?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Have you ever been to a doctor’s office but left without fully understanding your medical conditions...
What Are the Top Questions I Should Ask My Doctor?