What are the top questions I should ask my doctor?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Information about your weight, your family health history, and your lifestyle can help your doctor create a better treatment plan for you. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Vonda Wright reveal four important questions you should ask your doctor. Watch it now.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
Questions to Ask Your Surgeon
In director John Hughes’s 1989 movie Uncle Buck, Buck (John Candy) is the last person you’d trust to babysit your kids. But a family emergency puts hi...
What is a shared medical appointment (SMA)?
A shared medical appointment, or SMA, is essentially a group appointment during which many patients ...
How do I make my child comfortable with going to the doctor?
We realize that this may be nearly impossible, but try not to make your child's first doctor appoint...
How to Have a Better Doctor Checkup
How to Have a Better Doctor Checkup