What are the top questions I should ask my doctor?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Information about your weight, your family health history, and your lifestyle can help your doctor create a better treatment plan for you. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Vonda Wright reveal four important questions you should ask your doctor. Watch it now.

Continue Learning about Talking To Your Doctor

How to Talk To Your Doctor About Embarrassing Questions
Going to the doctor isn’t exactly fun -- and it can be downright uncomfortable if you’ve got an embarrassing body issue you’re nervous to ask about. B...
Can the doctor-patient relationship be revived in modern medicine?
Andrew WeilAndrew Weil
The relationship between doctor and patient has always been important. In this video, Dr. Weil expla...
How should I talk to my doctor about my pain?
MyDirectivesMyDirectives
If you are living with serious illness or are simply planning ahead for your own or a loved one's fu...
Should I Tell My Doctor That I Don't Get Regular Health Screenings?