It is unlikely for synthroid to interact with cholesterol lowering medications or cause an increase in your cholesterol level. If high cholesterol is hereditary, it is more of a challenge to lower it. Sometimes a combination medication containing a cholesterol lowering agent with a drug that prevents cholesterol absorption will be of benefit. Diet and exercise play a role, even if it is low impact like walking. Before starting any exercise program, you should check with your doctor to make sure it is ok.
- Q How soon after taking Synthroid will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Tylenol?
- Q Is weight gain a side effect of Synthroid?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Premarin?
- Q Does long term intake of synthroid decrease bone mineral density?
- Q Is Cortisol suppressing supplement required along with Synthroid?