How do I use my hand in local sweeping?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
There are also several ways to use your hand in local sweeping: with the fingers pointed toward your target (for penetrating cleansing); with the inside or outside edge of the hand (for softer cleansing, and to clean areas that are awkward to reach with a fingers-pointed hand posture); and with one or two fingers (in a poking motion to loosen up tough areas of congestion).
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Therapeutic Touch

How can I clean and energize my food?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Since no food, not even organic produce, is completely free of contamination, it is a good idea to c...
Who is Amma, the Indian woman who gives therapeutic hugs?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Across the globe, an Indian woman has become known for miraculous healing simply through hugging...
How is therapeutic touch used as a form of energy healing?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Therapeutic touch is a secular form of energy healing in which a practitioner channels energy to hel...
The Healing Power of Touch
The Healing Power of Touch