What can exercise do to boost my mood while I'm at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Exercise can help boost your mood because it:
  • gives you more energy
  • Improves your self-image
  • Increases resistance to fatigue
  • Helps counter stress, anxiety, and depression
  • Helps you to relax and feel less tense
  • Improves your ability to fall asleep quickly and sleep well
  • Provides an easy way to socialize with friends or family and an opportunity to meet new friends
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Stress and Depression

How can meditation help me handle college-related stress?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Meditation can be as simple as just a few spare moments spent in silence. It does not have to be...
How can I boost my mood without food while at college?
Ellen WhitehurstEllen Whitehurst
A little Dorm Room Shui will give you that boost and a little Chi at the same time.There are several...
Why Do Some Teens Cut Themselves?
Why Do Some Teens Cut Themselves?
As a Teen, How Do I Stop Cutting Myself?